Here are some phenomenal resources that I use frequently:
· Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidences
· Created by OCALI to help provide free support and online mini-lessons to families, educators and community.
* My new favorite website to go to! An occupational therapist created it and updates it frequently. This website has lots of parent friendly ideas that revolve around play.
· Is now one of the world’s leading organizations in Autism science and advocacy.
· Software needed to download activities
· Free to create an account, you can use it to visually see ideas for schedules, social stories, and activities.
· This site was developed to share information about the use of the 5-point scale and other systems to teach social and emotional concepts to individuals on the Autism spectrum.