Here is some information to assist in your planning for the change in transportation for the Geneva Area City Schools. We are looking at adding some maps to assist in clearly identifying transportation areas. If you have questions, please contact Mrs. Leonard, Transportation Supervisor or Mr. Currence, Director of Transportation / Maintenance. It would be best to contact them with specific questions by email. You can reach them at: firstname.lastname@example.org or tom. email@example.com.
If you are unable to email, you may call the Transportation Office by phone at (440) 466-4831 x1198. Please make sure to leave a detailed message. The office will attempt to contact you back as soon as possible. Unfortunatley, the Transportation Supervisor may be driving more often after January 1st so her time may be limited - so please email if you can. Thank you!
Here are a few documents to provide some information...
1. Reguations for State Minimum Transportation
2. Detailed List for Transportation Areas / Bus Routes (*actual bus numbers have not been assigned - see information)
3. Bus Routes with ACTUAL Bus #'s and Drivers
4. Information for Austinburg Elementary
5. Information for Cork Elementary
6. Information for GPS
7. Information for GMS - Robo-calls were made and information posted on Twitter.
Pick-up and drop-off procedures for GMS will remain the same. Please enter the outer loop in the north parking lot and pull as far forward towards Sherman St. as possible before picking up or dropping off. Thank you!
8. Information for GHS
Additional information will be added as more questions and concerns are being addressed. Thank you!